Industrial sludge hollow blade dryer for chemical industryDescriptions:
1.Applicable for drying or cooling of paste, particle, powder and slurry state of material, perform the process of drying, cooling, heating, sterilizing, reacting and combustion under low temperature.
2.The special stirring and heating transferring blade, makes high heat transferring efficiency, and provide self-cleaning function.
3.The special chock shaped stirring and heat transferring blade has high heating efficiency and self-cleaning function of the heating transferring surface
.Applications:4.Hollow chock shaped blades are concentrated on the hollow shaft. Heat media flow through the blade from the hollow shaft.
5.The heat transferring area in the effective volume is very high.
6.The temperature range of heating media is -40 to 320. It might be steam, or liquid state, such as steam, thermal oil etc. Indirect heating, there's no heat carried out by air.
7.All heat is utilized for to drying the material except the lost of heat insulation layers.
8.The surface of chock shaped blade has self-cleaning function.
9. The relative movements of the product particles and the chocked shaped surface might clean the material attached to the chock shaped surface, so to keep the cleanliness of heat transferring surface during working.
10.The shell of hollow blade dryer is Ω Shape. 2 or 4 pieces of hollow stirring shaft are usually equipped in the shell. To avoid any leakage of material, there're sealed terminal cover and top cover with the shell.
11.The heat transferring media flow through the rotation connector, jacket's shell and hollow stirring shaft. To ensure best transferring effect, the hollow stirring shaft adopts different interior structure in accordance with different heating media.
1. The heat consumption of blade is low: No heat carried out by the air because of indirect heating; There's no heat insulation layer with the exterior wall of the dryer. It consumes 1.2 kg of steam to evaporate 1kg of water for to drying slurry state of material.
2. The cost of the blade dryer is low: The unit effective volume has very large heat transferring surface, so the processing time is shorted, the size of the equipment becomes small. The building area and place are sharply decreased.
3. The range of material to be processed is wide: Heat sensitive material and the materials to be processed under high temperature might be processed with different heating media. The normal media are: Steam, thermal oil, hot water and chill water. It might be continuous or batch operation, widely used in many areas.
4. The pollution is less: Without any carrying air, very few powder is carried out. The solvent evaporated is very few, it easy to be processed. For the material that might cause pollution or the solvent to be recovered, it might adopt sealed circulation.
5. The operation cost is low: 1hour/day. Operator is enough for normal operation. Low stirring speed and reasonable structure, the worn amount is few, and the maintenance fee is low.
6. Steady operation: The material particles fully contact heat transferring surface, because of the special compressing and swell-stirring effect of the chock shaped blade. The difference of the temperature, humidity and mixing effect are very small in the different axial area, so to ensure the stability of process.
|range of roating speed(r/min)||15-30||10-25||10-25||10-20||10-20||10-20||10-20||5-15||5-10|
|total width (mm)||736||841||1066||1320||1474||1676||1854||1168||2668|
|height of center(mm)||380||380||534||610||762||915||1066||1220||1220|