Soild Attachment Line for Pharmaceutical Industry
|FOB Price:||US $2,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $2,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Type: Granulate
- Precision: Normal Precision
- Voltage: 220V
- Customized: Customized
- Warranty: <1 Year
- Certificate: ISO9001&14001
- Trademark: YiBu
- HS Code: 8419399090
- Finished Dosage Form: Granules
- Certification: CE, GMP, ISO
- Computerized: Computerized
- Condition: New
- Be Used for: Solid Drying Graznulate
- Be Specialized in: Foodstuff Industry
- Origin: China
YIBU considers that Fluidized Granulating is an organic combination of mechanical design and manufacture technology. Therefore hundreds of Granulating machines either for China or exported to USA, Japan, Indonesia, Iran and many other countries are designed in accordance with the process of raw materials.
We have manufactured dozens of specifications and 150 different machines to meet different needs from customers. These practical experiences will be very beneficial to customers of old and new.
FL fluidized granulator has bellow features
1) The flow ability is improved and the dust is reduced because of Granulator.
2) Its solubility is improved because of Granulating from powder.
3) Mixing, Granulating and dring processes are completed within one machine as to achieve one-step granulating.
4) To operate the equipment safely, because the anti-static filter clothes are adopted.
5) To set the pressure release vent as explosionproof type, so that there are no operators damaged once the explosions happen.
6) The equipment has no dead corner, it is easy and fast to load and excharge the material as well to clean the machine. To some extent, it can meet the requirements of GMP.
The powder granule in material vessel (fluid bed) appears in the state of ring fluidization. It is preheated and mixed by the purified hot air. At the same time, the solution of adhesive is sprayed into the container. It makes the particles become granulating that contains adhesive. Being of unceasing dry through hot air, the moisture in the granulating is evaporated. The process is carried out continuously. Finally it forms ideal, uniform and porous granules.
1) Granulating in Pharmaceutical industry: Such as tablet capsule, low sugar or no sugar granule of Chinese traditional medicine.
2) Granulating in Foodstuff: Such as cocoa, coffee, milk powder, juice granulator, flavoring and so on.
3) Granulating in Other industries: Such as pesticide, feed, chemical fertilizer, pigment, dyestuff and so on.
4) Drying: To dry the wet material in powder sate or granules state.
5) Coating: Protection layer, color, controlled release, film, or bowels dissolved coating of granules and pills and so on.
|fan||velocity||m 3 /h||1000||1200||1400||1800||3000||4500||6000||7000||8000||13670|
|compressed air expenditure||m 3 /min||0.9||0.9||0.9||0.9||1.0||1.0||1.1||1.5||3.0||4.0|
|weight of the main body||kg||500||700||900||1000||1100||1300||1500||1800||2500||3500|
|temperature||adjustable at the range from room temperature to 120|
|working time||min||45-90 decided in accordance with the properties of raw materials|
|collect rate||%||≥ 99|
|noise||dB(A)||≤ 75dB(A) when do installation, main machine is separated from fan.|
|size (L× W× H)||m||1.0× 0.6|
|1.25× 0.9 × 2.5||1.6× 1.1|
|1.85× 1.4 × 3||2.2× 1.65|
|2.34× 1.7 × 3.8||2.8× 2.0|
|4× 2.8× 7.2|