LPG Series Malt sugar high speed centrifugal spray drying machine
(Gost Certificate)The state industry standards for this equipment is drafted and specified by YIBU.DescriptionsThe Spray drying is the technology most widely used in the liquid technology shaping and in the drying industry. The drying technology is most suitable for producing solid powder or particle products from liquid materials, for example: solution, emulsion, suspension and pumpable paste states, for this reason, when the particle size and distribution of the final products, residual water contents, mass density and the particle shape must meet the precise standard, spray drying is one of the most desired technologies
Principle After been filtered and heated the air enters into the air distributor on the top of the dryer. The hot air enters into the drying room in the spiral form and uniformly. Passing through the high-speed centrifugal sprayer on the top of the tower, the material liquid will rotate and be sprayed into the extremely fine mist liquid beads. Trough the very short time of contacting the heat air, the materials can be dried into the final products. The final products will be discharged continuously from the bottom of the drying tower and from the cyclones. The waste gas will be discharged from blower. Features For the LPG series high speed centrifugal spray dryer, it consists of of liquid delivery system, air filtering and heating system, liquid atomizing system, drying chamber system, air exhausting and material collecting system, control system and so on, the feature for each system as bellow:
Before the fresh air enter into the heater, it should pass through the Pre&post filter first, and then enter the heater for heating. For the heating method, there are electrical heater steam radiator, gas furnace and so on. Which method to choose depends on the customer site condition. To ensure the drying medium enter into the drying chamber with high purity, the heated air should go through the High efficiency filter before enters the drying chamber.
- The liquid delivery system consists of liquid tank, magnetic filter, pump and so on as to ensure the liquid enter into the atomizer smoothly.
- Air filtering system and heating system
The atomizing system consists of high speed centrifugal atomizer with inverter and so on.
The powder from the high speed centrifugal atomizer is between 40-120 microns.
4. Drying Chamber system
The drying chamber consists of the spiral shell, hot air distributor, main tower and relevant fittings.
5. Air exhausting and product collecting system
- The Spiral shell and hot air distributor: the spiral shell and hot air distributor at the air inlet of the tower top can regulate air flow rotation angle according to the specific condition, guide the air flow inside the tower effectively and avoid the material stick on the wall.in the middle there is the position for installing the atomizer.
- Drying tower: The inner wall is SUS mirror sheet, ad welded by the arc welding. The insulation is rock wool.
- The tower is manhole and view port as to convenient to clean and maintain the tower. For the Tower body cross interface, pipe elbow are arc butt design, reduce dead angle; sealed type.
- The main tower is equipped with air hammer, controlled by the pulse, and hitting the main drying tower timely as to avoid the dust stick on the wall
For the material collecting system, there are several types. Such as cyclone, Pulse cyclone+bag filter, bag filter, cyclone +water scrubber and so on.the method is depending on the material property itself. For the filtering system for the outlet air, we have filter on request.
HMI+PLC, each parameter can be displayed on the screen. Every parameter can be controlled and recorded easily. Flow chart
Centrifugal spray atomizer Features
Notes: for water evaporation capacity, material property, the inlet and outlet temperatures, please refer to the following diagram. Technical parameters
- The drying speed is high when atomizing the material liquid, the surface area of the material will increase greatly. In the hot-air flow, 95%-98% of water can be evaporated at a moment. Completing the drying only takes several seconds. This is especially suitable for drying the heat and sensitive materials.
- Its final products own the good uniformity, flow ability & solubility. And the final products are high in purity and good in quality.
- The production procedures are simple and the operation and control are easy. The liquid with moisture contents of 40-60% (for special materials, the contents might be up to 90%) can be dried into the powder or particle products once a time. After the drying process, there is no need for smashing and sorting, so as to reduce the operation procedures in the production and to enhance the product purity. The product particle diameter, looseness and water content can be adjusted through changing the operation condition within a certain range. It is very convenient to control and operate.
|inlet temperature ºC||140-350 automatically controlled|
|outlet temerature ºC||~80-90|
|Max.water evaporation capacity||5||25||50||100||150||200-10000|
|centrifugal spraying nozzle transmission mode||compressed air transmission||Mechanical transmission|
|Rotation speed rpm||25000||18000||18000||18000||15000||8000-15000|
|Spraying disc diameter mm||50||100||120||140||150||180-~|
|Heat supply||Electricity||Electricity+steam||Electricity+steam,fuel oil and gas||Settled by users themselves|
|Max.Electric heating power kw||9||36||63||81||99|| |
|overall dimensions m||1.8×0.93 |
|Depends on the concrete conditions|
|Dried powder restoring tate %||≥95||≥95||≥95||≥95||≥95||≥95|
|Note:For the water evaporation capacity, material property,the inlet and outlet tempratures,please refer the following diagram for reference.|
ApplicationsChemical Industry: Sodium fluoride (potassium), alkaline dyestuff and pigment, dyestuff intermediate, compound fertilizer, formic silicic acid, catalyst, sulphuric acid agent, amino acid, white carbon and so on. Plastics and resin:AB,ABS emulsion, uric acid resin, phenolic aldehyde resin, urea-formaldehyde resin, formaldehyde resin, polythene, poly-chloroprene and etc.
Food Industry: Fatty milk powder, protein, cocoa milk powder, substitute milk powder, egg white(yolk),food and plant, oats, chicken juice, coffee, instant dissoluble tea ,seasoning meat, protein, soybean, peanut protein, hydrolysate and so forth.
Sugar, corn syrup, corn starch, glucose, pectin, malt sugar, sorbic acid potassium and etc.
Ceramic:Aluminium oxide, ceramic tile material, magnesium oxide, talcum and so on.
1. Act as a good adviser and assistant of clients to enable them get rich and generous returns on their investments.
2. Introduce the product to the customer in detail, answer the question raised by customer carefully;
3. Make plans for choice according to the needs and special requirements of users in different sectors;
1. Ensure product with high quality and pre-commissioning before delivery;
2. Delivery on time;
3. Provide full set of documents as customer's requirements.
Provide considerate services to minimize clients' worries.
1. Assist clients to prepare for the first construction scheme;
2. Install and debug the equipment;
3. Train the first-line operators;
4. Examine the equipment;
5. Take initiative to eliminate the troubles rapidly;
6. Provide technical support;
7. Establish client file system.
1. Provide clients one-year warranty to make sure the machine work well;
2.We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replacements can be sent to you timely;
1. High quality and professional manufacturer
2. Advanced equipment for testing and manufacturing
3. Customized service according to your inquiry
4. Short manufacturing time
5. Good after-sale service
1. Are you a manufacturer , trading company or a third party
Answer: We are professional manufacturer ,together with the trading business . we have started our production on 1970 based on the right of state .it became private company in 1995
2. Where is your factory located
Answer: Our company is located in Zhenglu Town,Tanning district ,Changzhou city ,Jiansu province,China .it is in the middle of Shanghai and Nanjing .
3. How can I go to your factory ?
Answer: You can fly to shanghai pudong or hong qiao international airport directly ,and then take the high speed train or bus to Changzhou station and then we can pick you up at changzhou station for our company . Our company is around 30~40km away from the changzhou station.
If you are in China now , you can fly to Changzhou Benniu airport or Wuxi airport ,or take the train or bus to our city directly .
We sincerely welcome to visit our company at any time
4. What's your mini order ?
Answer: Our mini order is one set .
5. Is there any certificate of YIBU ?
Answer: Yes, we got ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System Certificate,ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System Certificate, CE;SGS;TUV;GOST;UL;EAC also we got 60 item patent;
6. Is the machine easy to performance update?
Answer: YES. YIBU adopt the modularity design technology .YIBU can improve the dryer performance to extend the dryer's long time service. Our dryer is easy to disassemble, clean and maintenance;